Goodbye January & Hello February

Sunday, February 05, 2017

I was super happy to say goodbye to January, it's my least favourite month of the year for so many reasons, I’m not going to list them as I don’t want to get all negative nelly on you, but I am super happy that we are into February. Spring will be here before we know it!! 

What I have wanted to do is to start sharing with you what I have been up to each month, and I thought my blog was the best place to do that, I also thought it would be good for me to look back at the end of year and realise all the new things I have done and fears I may have conquered. I think these will be long posts, so get comfy with a yummy (healthy) snack and read away.

Soo where do I start, January was a long one which means quite a lot has happened. At the start of the month Jed and I went to London to do some shopping but to also go to the top of the Orbit and go down the slide, this was soo much fun not to mention a tad chilly, but well worth the £15. I would defiantly recommend it and for those who are scared of heights, let me reassure you, you don’t realise how high you are.




We had a great couple of days and it was nice to get away just after Christmas and get some fresh air in our lungs (if you can call London air fresh).

Next I got my hair coloured, this might not seem like anything new but I decided to go a lot lighter and have some white/silver tones through my hair, which I wasn’t too sure about at first but I really like it now. I have had lots of compliments and I think it compliments my skin tone well, which I am super happy about.

Then… we booked a HOLIDAY!!! This is a great time of year to book a holiday, there are loads of deals about and it means we have something to look forward to. Jed and I have booked a week away in June to Mykonos, Greece. I wasn’t sure I would do another European sunny holiday again, but we have found such a beautiful hotel, I couldn’t say no, and I have always wanted to see the white buildings with blue roof tops and eat loads of Greek Yogurt and Hummus. I will for sure be vlogging, and I might even attempt a look book if I’m brave enough. 


On a more work related note I have started a new course which is in Advice and Guidance, this will be going into the summer so not too long. It is something I have gone back and forth with but I have decided to do the qualification as I think it will help in the future. My teacher has said that she is going to try and finish the course sooner, which would be AWESOME if I could get it done before the holiday. Keep your fingers crossed for me guys that I get this done by then.



Finally that last thing that happened for me last month was that I got invited to a Benefit Cosmetics event in London for a YouTube Master class with Freddy My Love which was great. This really took me out of my comfort zone as I don’t like getting long train journeys on my own; and going to an event on my own where I didn’t know anyone, and I had never got an UBER before which I was nervous about (might seem pathetic but it was a big deal for me) but it was totally worth it. Freddy was lovely and gave me some good tips and made me feel like I shouldn’t put so much pressure on myself. It was a great event and I’m really looking forward to going to future Benefit events. I also got to meet another blogger which was nice I will link her blog here. Meeting people that do the same thing I do is really nice, I can’t always share my YouTube/blog life with my friends as I wouldn’t want to bore them, so it was brilliant meeting people with the same passion as me.  


Writing this does make me think that a lot can happen in a month, and if I have another 12 months of activity and adventure like this one, I think it’s going to be a pretty fabulous year. Let me know what you got up to in January and what your plans are going to be for this month. 

Steph
X

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So far so good i give thanks to Dr.Ogudugu for great work he did for me during my time of distress, And i have never seen anything that works so fast and so effective like the spell that Dr.Ogudugu cast on my lover which brought my lover back to me. Here is Dr.Ogudugu details: greatogudugu@gmail.com or WhatsApp No: +2348139793075 for further inquiry and assistance.

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST