Love Me Beauty | 2015

Sunday, August 09, 2015













So this is a really exciting post for me to write, I am officially a Love Me Beauty ambassador, so what does this mean and how did this happen, as you guys know I am a huge lover of subscription services so when Love Me Beauty reached out to me I got very excited ANOTHER beauty subscription service... I had to give it a ago. Being an ambassador means I get to try out this great service and provide you with my own unique discount code to get 20% off (code below). Simples! 

Ok so this is how it works:

  1. First you will need to sign up to LMB and create your very own beauty profile, this is where you let LMB what your hair type is, skin type and any make up/skin care preferences are, 
  2. LMB will then have have gone through your profile and then give you your beauty needs, and you get to explore many new and exciting brands.
  3. Select yours favs and then you will be given 6 credits per month, then sit back and wait and your box will be with you in a few days. 
  4. Once you ave received your box and tried out your new fab products, go and rate and review them and then they will try and do even better the next month.
Membership starts at £10 a month, the longer subscription you pick the cheaper it will be, you can also buy these as gifts, for your friends and family. I was super impressed with what you get for a tenner, and the box is so CUTE I love the the grey with the rose gold writing. 

Fancy giving it a go then use my code: steph20 to get 20% off your first box!
www.lovemebeauty.com

Love Steph
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST