Korres Watermelon Body Scrub | Review Time

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

ALOHA

I was so excited when I heard Korres brought out a Watermelon scrub, let me tell you why...

1, I LOVE anything Watermelon
2, I LOVE body scrubs they are so good for my dry skin
3, Korres are so good with not including lots of chemicals and not testing on animals 

So I was crazy excited to try this and for some strange reason I didn't actually get it for months and it was actually given to me a s a gift from my wonderful parents. I don't even know why I didn't it as soon as I sore it. 




I really do love this product, the smell it exactly like Watermelon, it feels nice on the skin it's not to rough but just enough to feel that it is doing something. My skin feels nice and soft afterwards and I feel that it has really helped with getting rid of the bumps I sometimes get on the back of my arms. You only need to use it once or twice a week I use it twice because it smells so good and feels nice after. It does;t replace my Tropic body scrub, mainly because when I use my Tropic I don't need to moisturise my whole body after, check out my Tropic blog post here: http://bit.ly/Krq8jR

I will repurchase this it's only £12 on look lookfantastic and if you would like to try it here's the link: http://tidd.ly/7b8f2310

All in all I really do love this product. 

HAPPY FABRUARY

#Fabruary

Carpe diem

XxXx

DISCLAIMER: All views are my own as always, this was a gift from parents. I am affiliated with the link above. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST