Friday Favourites #9

Friday, December 06, 2013

ALOHA

I am doing a Friday favourites this week as I have a few things I have been loving that I feel need to be shared with my lovely readers.

Favourite Place

This week Dan and I went to Paris, which was by far the best thing I did this week. Check out blog post about mine and Dans day in Paris. 




Favourite Purchase

I went shopping yesterday and bought a Starbucks tree ornament and I love it, I think it is super cute.




Favourite Make up

I am obsessed with my Revlon Cherries in the Snow lipstick I have been wearing it nearly everyday, I love how the red is kind of pink and the name is perfect for this tim of year. 




Let me know what you have been loving this week. I would love to know.

Carpe diem

XxXx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

PINTEREST